“Creating Effective Teams” Program
High Performance Teams are Comprised of Effective
People are expected to instinctively know how to be effective team members, yet it is a skill that needs to be learned like everything else. First Impression Management is experienced at training employees to be effective team members, which equal an effective, high performance team.
The program includes the following points:
- Getting to know each other
- Creating a team identity
- What can team work achieve?
- Demonstrating a team’s value
- Anything I can do, we can do better
- Communication within the team
- Learning to communicate and cooperate
- How should we proceed?
- Setting team goals
- How can we get along better?
- Understanding our behavioral style and how we communicate
- How are others perceiving me?
- How can I work better with my colleagues
- Improving your communication
- The skills of a great team member
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.