"The Exceptional Receptionist: The First Impression Ambassador for Your Company"
Onsite Instructor Led Training.
When customers walk through the door and are greeted by your front desk personnel – they are forming an impression about your company, products and services. Our front desk training program will improve the way your employees interact with clients and give them the skills needed to make the client feel welcomed, comfortable, respected and appreciated. These time-tested skills and techniques are proven to lower customer turnover, dissatisfaction and frustrations, and reduced stress on the rest of your staff. This comprehensive program is a fast and easy way to get the essential training your staff needs to perform with more confidence and authority — and less stress!
When you have only one employee to train, this program is also offered via webinars!
This training program includes the following points:
- The importance of this position
- Managing telephone communication with clarity, accuracy and courtesy
- Your tonality says volumes about you and your organization
- Improving their verbal communication skills
- Powerful telephone skills that will help them handle multiple calls with confidence and ease – no matter what!
- Improving your listening skills
- Creating effective and professional e-mails
- Foolproof steps they can take to project an "in-charge" image
- Projecting a confident, polished and professional presence
- Down-to-earth ways to project an image that commands respect
- How to make the most of the first 30 seconds to connect with the client
- Five tips they can follow to immediately put visitors at ease – even while they wait
- Body language: What they don't know will hurt their credibility
- Interpreting customers body language signals and using it to build rapport
- Maintaining their work space to make it a reflection of your corporate brand
- Stress management for when they are at the front desk
- Action plan
Once your employees complete this program, they will have a clear understanding of the role they play in representing the company’s brand and how customer service is at the heart of the service they provide.
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.