Using Body Language at Work to
When What You Don’t Say is Even More Important than What
Specially educated in nonverbal communication, First Impression Management is experienced in teaching how to interpret body language, appropriate workplace language, and creating your own body language power by enhancing your body language skills.
The program includes the following points:
- What is appropriate workplace body language
- Uses for body language interpretation
- Benefits to learning this skill
- Perfecting the body language messages you send
- Interpreting body language in various situations
- Job interview
- Office meetings
- Meeting with clients
- Credible gestures when making a presentation
- Gaining more confidence at reading people accurately
- Non-verbal clues that may be sabotaging you
- Your facial expressions
- Your hand gestures
- Your body position
- Creating your own body language power
- Action plan: 30 days to enhancing your body language skills
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.