Professionalism: Impression Management at Work
With Only One Chance to Make a First Impression—We’ll Make Sure it’s Right
Whatever your job description, we’re all faced with making impressions each and every day. This program will ensure that the impressions you make are the first steps to valuable professional relationships.
The program includes the following points:
- How to make an unforgettable first impression
- Correctly set the stage for every interaction
- The importance of attitude in everything you do
- Components of a professional image
- Behavior and habits that can ruin your career
- Body language on the job
- Business Etiquette that still applies
- Verbal communication skills
- Improving your listening skills
- Business image on the telephone
- Effective and professional e-mails
- How to build rapport and trust, and establish your credibility
- Cultivating a professional presence
- Action plan
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.