Dressing for Success: Influencing
What Kind of Image Are You Projecting?
Creating a professional presence doesn't happen by accident-- there's a real formula you can use that takes away the stress of not knowing. How can you change your image to convey the message that you're competent and in control? Learn what "dress for success" is all about.
The program includes the following points:
- Recognizing the inherent power of “First Impressions”
- Understanding the visual messages you are sending
- Why appearance counts
- The importance of self-image
- The laundry list of first impressions
- What does your current grooming and look say about you and your work
- Review of company's dress code
- The do’s and don’ts of the business world
- Image detractors that can derail your image
- Getting out of the habit
- Determining your business attire for your line of business
- What is traditional business attire for men and women?
- The components of business casual for both men and women
- Creating the look that works for you
- The best way to shop for your clothes
- Develop an action plan to improve your professional image
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.