Creating Your Own Personal Brand
Self-Package Yourself into a Success
While emphasis in the past was placed on self-improvement, the personal branding concept suggests instead that success comes from self-packaging. What does that mean for you? Creating your own personal brand at work—and we can help you do it.
The program includes the following points:
- What are your goals and what will it take to get you there?
- What is branding?
- What is personal branding?
- How important is it to create your brand?
- Identifying your current brand
- Understanding the message you are sending
- The importance of your attitude to your brand
- Establishing your credibility at work
- Avoiding blunders that create a negative impression
- The seven basic rules of business etiquette
- The basics of good communication
- Importance of listening skills
- Standing apart from your competition
- Why is it important to dress for success
- What is traditional business attire
- Paying attention to the details
- Creating your action plan
- Committing to your plan
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.