"Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers" Program
Ensuring that Your Employees Feel Safe and Respected is
of Utmost Concern.
This program includes:
- Sensitizing supervisors about discriminatory harassment and their critical role
- Understanding his/her role and responsibility in creating a work environment free of sexual harassment
- Learning to recognize potential sexual harassment situations
- Understanding the legal and other consequences of allowing sexual harassing behavior to occur and continue
- Handling a complaint
- Investigating promptly
- Responding appropriately to concerns of the alleged recipient
- Mistakes to avoid when dealing with allegations of sexual harassment
- Knowing how to intervene when they observe subtle sexual harassment
- Best practices to create a safe work environment
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.