“Preventing and Eliminating Harassment at Work” Program
Educating Your Employees is One of the Most Effective Ways to Prevent and Eliminate Harassment.
This program includes:
- Understanding the different types of harassment
- What is/is not harassment
- Is bullying harassment?
- Knowing the different types of harassment and their negative ramifications
- Review of statistics demonstrating the prevalence of harassment in
- Harassment is personal and it hurts
- Title VII of the civil rights act
- Race, religion, sex and national origin
- Age, disability, status as a veteran
- Sexual orientation and marital status, gender identification, political beliefs, criminal history
- Occupation or sources of income, citizenship status
- Heritage, smokers and nonsmokers
- Principles behind the harassment laws
- The laws of your state
- Types of behavior that could be considered unlawful harassment
- Real life scenarios and interactive exercises that explore harassment
- Learning to feel safe to speak up about harassment and where to turn if
you are harassed
- Best practices
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.