Onsite Instructor Led "Managing Diversity: Unleash the Power of Your Workforce for Managers" Training Program
Effective Managers Recognize that Diversity Competency is an Integral Aspect of their Position.
If you manage or employ individuals who don’t share the same background, beliefs, or traditions, you will benefit from this program:
- What do we mean by diversity?
- Barriers to diversity
- Recognizing the impact that diversity competency has on a manager's ability to do the job well
- How a manager's personal attitude toward differences affects employees
- Conducting two-way dialogues
- Supporting and maintaining an inclusive environment
- Connecting the behaviors of inclusion with employee performance
- The impact of diversity on business performance
- Understanding and communicating with people from diverse backgrounds
- Leadership at every level
- Creating a supportive environment
- Conflict management
- Diversity and team building
- Management action plan
All of our training sessions are customized to meet your unique goals and objective and are available in a variety of delivery methods:
- Keynote Presentations
- Onsite Corporate Training
- Distance Learning / Online Training
- Webinars / Teleseminars
- 1/2 Day and Full-Day Seminars
We take the worry out of bringing a training session to your organization. Our fee structure is all inclusive for training across the United States and include:
- Phone consultations to customize your trainin gprogram and to ensure we understand your goals and objectives
- A program outline, after the consultation, for your review and approval
- Customization of your program
- Customization of your handouts, delivered to you in PDF file format
- Training delivered at your location
- All travel expenses (air, hotel, car and per diem)
Note: We combine any of our programs to meet your unique training needs - at no additional charge.
Build Your Own Seminar
We can mix and match topics from any of our other programs to meet your specific needs. New topics can be added.
If you're interested in this training program for your organization, please contact us.
We have designed hundreds of unique training programs for companies and organizations across the United States that met the needs of our clients in terms of budgeting and expected results. Our process for custom work is handled in four phases: Discovery, Design, Development and Delivery. If you choose to work with us, we'll begin with your initial consultation where we identify your issues, concerns, goals and help you select your training date.
Our clientele includes some of the most recognizable brands in the world: Abbot Laboratories, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), City of New York, Fidelity Investments, Frito Lay, Hyatt Hotels, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Zurich and others.
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.