Customer Service Excellence for Leaders
A Program Designed Specifically for Leaders Who “Serve”
Our specialized program will train the customer service leaders in your organization to generate a spirit of service within their team, installing a service culture that builds customer loyalty.
The program includes the following points:
- Customer service is an attitude not a department
- Internal service is just as important as external service
- Identifying the top expectations of customers
- Your attitude is a choice that is controllable
- Good leaders serve the people who serve the customer
- Generating a spirit of service
- Leading by example
- Energize your staff to perform award winning service
- Repeat business is good for everyone
- Installing a service culture that builds customer loyalty
- Create strategies for responding to feedback
- Generate positive energy through feedback
- Recognizing excellence
- Identify what people value about working for you
- Develop service standards and build them into jobs
- Energize staff to delight customers through effective recognition
- Listening skills
- Three styles of listening
- Removing obstacles to listening
- Practicing proactive listening habits
- Handling customers with listening problems
- Keeping customers calm with words
- Turning angry customers into repeat customers
- Taking ownership of the situation
- Three steps to composure
I Need Something Else
No company is quite like yours. So, if you have a training need that demands a highly-specific solution, we can help. Customization allows you to align your company’s unique goals to the training.
One-on-One Confidential Training:
This training may be delivered in a variety of ways, including over the telephone or online.
Includes course name changes, minor searchable terminology changes and addition of logos.
Modify our courses to address your organization's specific needs, including modification of role playing and other exercises, cosmetic and terminology changes. Our pre-training analysis aligns course content, activities and examples with your organization's strategies, culture, and objectives to deliver a program tailored just for you.
For more specific or complex training initiatives, our design team can assess your organization's needs, then create a learning solution that is uniquely yours to help you achieve your business goals.
Newly created material to meet your objectives.